LNH20: LNH Comics Presents: Spoon of Destiny Saga Recap

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:38:24 PST 2012

On Feb 19, 7:45 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Nevertheless, if there is no new chapter in the next few days I think
> you'd better write the next chapter yourself.  It's already been a
> week since the last chapter was posted and we're starting to lose
> momentum.
>
> Martin "You might as well start writing now" Phipps

Lots of us are working on other stuff right now, whether for RACC or
for Real Life. Let's wait a bit longer before we start panicking.

That said, I was hoping Andrew would be the first to write a scene
with Mr. Morrison, because I have no idea how to approach that
character's dialogue. Andrew described him as speaking "in strange,
Dada-esque patterns, often rhyming, using anagrams, iambic pentameter,
etc... He can only be gotten rid of by solving the puzzles that he
weaves through the things he says." Which is enormously intriguing,
but I have no idea what that's supposed to be like.

AJM (I could probably write Mr. Morrison pretty well once Andrew has
demonstrated how, though, as I'm an English major and all.)