HCC/MISC: Team Xero #16

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 19 16:03:12 PST 2012

On 2/18/2012 9:29 PM, Jamas Enright wrote:
> [Just in time?]
>
> Don't push that button. I know you want to, but you'll regret what
> happens...
>
> http://youtu.be/7A79Q1fexa8

Hey, where's the button?  The closest thing I saw to button activation
was a clapper device, conveniently off screen.

> I used the Xtranormal Desktop software to create this. As you can tell,
> watermarks everywhere! I can't do anything about that.

Heh.  I didn't notice.

> The benefit of
> that software is that I can use characters from other packs, which
> enabled me to do 'surprising' things. I do like some features of the new
> software (more characters, titles), but there are drawbacks (one
> location, damn watermarks!).

Aww, cute characters from other packs!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.