LNHY/META: A Call To Corruption

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 18 18:38:40 PST 2012

On 2/18/12 5:29 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Feb 18, 6:20 pm, Arthur Spitzer<arspit... at earthlink.net>  wrote:
>
>> It's a clever idea... sure go for it (anyone that wants to do it)...
>>
>> Don't really have any plans to ever write that Super Winner Boy story...
>>

> Neat! I'm unlikely to write an LNHY story anytime soon, but it's nice
> to know I've potentially contributed something to that.
>
>> Arthur "But where is the sign of Cain?" Spitzer
>
> You probably don't want to know.
>
> Oh, and just out of curiosity, what's the ETA for the next Beige
> Midnight issue?
>
> AJM (The Classic LNH isn't dead! Really! It's just hiding...)

I wrote some today... I suppose I'm half way finished with it...

13,000 words so far (although 3364 of them are from a funny top ten list
that Rob sent to me back in December)...

Probably won't finish it by February... hopefully I'll get it finished
some time in March...

Arthur "Death to Beige Midnight!" Spitzer