SW10: Powernaut Friday #3: Super-Villain Name Contest

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 17 17:19:14 PST 2012

On 2/10/2012 5:45 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2/9/2012 11:26 PM, Martin Phipps wrote:
>> On Feb 9, 8:43 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I get to play too! I fought a guy called Aryan Man once. What if he'd
>>> gotten in an accident which ate his facial skin, so he had to be called
>>> the Aryan Skull?
>
> I neglected to mention how Aryan Man stopped a grenade with his face
> once. If he survived, he probably *is* the Aryan Skull now!
>
>>> But I know someone on my Power Patrol can come up with a better name
>>> than that! C'mon, everyone!
>>
>> The Porn Censor! He's responsible for all the pixelization in
>> Japanese adult videos. That's just evil!
>
> You mean, movies? Here in 1954, I enjoy an adult movie on occasion too.
> Doesn't every man? And ever since Japan helped out with R&R for our
> hard-fighting soldiers in Korea, I hear they've done some good cinema.
>
> ... But what's a pixelization?

... Well, it's Martin for the win again.

I missed getting a new challenge ready for Powernaut Friday this week.
I think I'll hold off until at least Powernaut 1955.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.