SW10: Powernaut 1954 #8: We Got the Alien! (Valentine's Day Special)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 16 18:01:23 PST 2012

On 2/16/2012 8:27 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 04:21:56 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Based on new guidelines for the current High Concept Challenge "The
>> Element of Surprise", this episode probably qualifies.  I've got another
>> storyline I'm going to advance instead for the challenge, because it has
>> more *element* of surprise.  But I pushed the Powernaut's last 1954 plot
>> twist on screen just in time for Valentine's Day.
>
> Damn you, popular culture!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and your inexplicable misogyny!

Heh.  I wonder how many of my Facebook friends already think I take 1954
popular culture and its inexplicable misogyny seriously.  Can even
Powernaut 1955 set them straight?

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.