[META] RACC-con 2012: The finalising of details

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 16:59:04 PST 2012

(Oops, sorry Eagle.  Forgot to put a tag in the subject line the
first time around.)

Time is trickling away.  May I get confirmations of where/when
the RACC con meeting is going to take place before I actually
book flights, and probably accomodation.

San Francisco in the 1st week of July 2012.  Correct?

Is this likely to involve meeting in the city, or meeting out
near wherever Rob lives and travelling to venues?

Also, how long are we talking about?  Am I safe in assuming
several days of hanging out, goofing off, sightseeing amd maybe
a writing jam session?

Anything else that needs to be organised in advance?

---
Saxon Brenton
saxonbrenton at hotmail.com    saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au