LNH20: Kung-Fu Holmes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Feb 14 20:00:28 PST 2012

On 2/13/2012 9:37 PM, Tom Russell wrote:

> NOTES:
>
> The Counter-Clipper is a hex-and-counter wargamer, which means that
> probably Scott Eiler and one or two others besides myself might get
> the jokes I was making.  I'm cool with that.

... but is he like artillery, or do his powers only extend to his Zone
of Control?  8{D>

> Mr. Ellipses  ...

(or is it Mr. Ellipsis as in the story?)

> ... is an old LNH character of mine, who is now an LNH20
> character.  When he snaps his fingers, certain events are elided, with
> no one, not even himself, knowing exactly what took place.  As in the
> base Looniverse, this really only works when it's funny and/or
> frustrating-to-others for him to do so.

... Now *that's* an Ellipsis power.  My own character Ellipsis won't be
pursuing that power, though, because it would drive him crazy.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.