SW10: Powernaut 1954 #8: We Got the Alien! (Valentine's Day Special)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Feb 13 20:21:56 PST 2012

Based on new guidelines for the current High Concept Challenge "The
Element of Surprise", this episode probably qualifies.  I've got another
storyline I'm going to advance instead for the challenge, because it has
more *element* of surprise.  But I pushed the Powernaut's last 1954 plot
twist on screen just in time for Valentine's Day.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1954.htm#8

To Be Concluded!

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.