LNH20/Meta: Library Lad?

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:03:52 PST 2012

On Feb 13, 3:24 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was thinking of that; I figured that LL is keeping as low a profile as
> possible, as he tries to figure out

Figure out what? Anyway, I realized that it might be interesting to
have a storyline early on where Library Lad tries to take UM back home
but can't find the right world, so I could explore a bunch of
different alternate Earths. This could introduce the Mirror
Twentyverse; mirror universes are fun.

> > and Tapestry? And why isn't the latter in the archives?)
>
> Never read that one.

It's a Crossroads/LNH series about the former Quote King, shortly
after the death of Back-History Boy, wandering into the Infinite
Library and traveling from there into other worlds; he will eventually
become its new Librarian. Unfortunately it only lasted five issues.

AJM (There sure were a lot of different Mirror Universes in the first
few years of LNH)