LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #13

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:20:30 PST 2012

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 04:41:06 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> I originally thought of Kid E as being much more a part of the LNH20
> Council of Elders, which seems to have gotten lost as he's with a
> different group in the cascade. On the other hand, he isn't
> necessarily the best person for administrative stuff, as he's always
> out doing things. But I imagine he gets a lot of input into new
> members and helping reach out to them.

He's sort of like Captain Kirk; too much into going out and directly
adventuring to stay home and take an administrative role. (Plus, both his
body and his personality would kind of count against taking a leadership
role.) That said, Fearless Leader, January Frost, and Agent M all take his
advice quite seriously, as does any net.hero who knows what he's done over
the last few decades.  And yeah, he is most definitely Friend To Newbies.

Actually, I plan to explore Kid E-as-leader-of-men in the next arc of
Digital JUMP!.  Assuming I ever catch up with current continuity (and at
this point, by "current" I mean "2010").

> As the LNH grows bigger and out of the "Council of Elders"'s control
> (which I hope will also apply to LNH20 as far as the Real World "Neo-
> Council of Elders" and the RACC old guard , I suspect there'll be a
> new Leadership Crisis at some point, possibly instigated by Cranium
> 5.

Indeed!  Sounds fun. <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, doing his best to help it grow out of
control.