LNH20: Nudist Man: Origins

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 20:08:29 PST 2012

On Feb 13, 10:21 am, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:
> On 2/12/2012 8:01 AM, Tom Russell wrote:
>
> > Tom Russell presents
> > NUDIST MAN: ORIGINS
> > an LNH20 adventure
>
> >     "Say, Nudist Man?  An undeniable part of your mystique is that we
> > don't know your real name."
> >     "Well, there's nothing so mysterious about that.  It's not like I'm
> > some 200-year-old amnesiac whose brain heals bad memories or something
> > idiotic like that.  I've never hidden my name, it's just that no one's
> > ever asked."
> >     "Alright, then: what's your name?"
> >     "Richard.  Richard Wang."
>
> But can we call him Dick?

I would have called him Dick Johnston rather than Dick Wang.   The
Chinese name Wang is pronounced the same way as Wong even though it is
a different name.  (The Chinese name Wang is common in Beijing and is
pronounced Ong in Hong Kong.  The Chinese name Wong is common in Hong
Kong and is pronounced Hwang in Beijing.)

Martin