LNH20/PRECOG: Clueless Lad Team-Up #3 Intro: Featuring The Great Catastrophe (Re: LNH20 Comics Presents #13)

James Mason mason.james.jamesmason at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:40:14 PST 2012

On Feb 12, 8:27 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> With that in mind, let's everyone start planning.  Around this instant
> prelude...  Sorry, I promised to pass the story past James first, but I
> think this part needs to go public.

Yeah no pressure or anything.

> ---
>
> A flood of Legionnaires flooded out the LNH lobby door.  The Great
> Catastrophe said, "Oh, it must be time to fight evil!"
>
> January Jones, er, Emma Frost, er, January Frost said, "No, not you.
> You'll have to fill out our liability forms first."  (pointing at a huge
> pile of paperwork that Catastrophe had dodged - see The Great
> Catastrophe #3)
>
> "Well, okay.  But why aren't *you* going out to fight evil?"
>
> "Because it's *my* job to defend headquarters!", she said with chest
> prominently thrust out.
>
> "Well, *all right*!  I'm all over that paperwork!"

> Meanwhile, Dimm Bulbus climbed the stairwell.  It must have been fifty
> stories.  But he'd gotten to what looked like the office level.
>
> (to be continued)

Seems alright so far. But when did they get into the the LNHQ? I know
there's weird time stuff and stuff but you still need to be punctual
damn it!

James "The Cat King" Mason, Also Vivian is kind of ment to be a sort
of irresponsible person... thing. And also David's past is full of
retcons.