LNH20/PRECOG: Clueless Lad Team-Up #3 Intro: Featuring The Great Catastrophe (Re: LNH20 Comics Presents #13)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Feb 12 17:27:09 PST 2012

On 2/12/2012 1:41 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:40:19 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> The Great Catastrophe was actually at the top of my next crossover list,
>> but I figure(d) he'd be rushing out to fight evil alongside everyone
>> else who pours out the LNH lobby door.   If not, though, we could always
>> do an old-fashioned cascade.  I can start, and pass the episode past
>> James for approval.
>
> A two-person cascade? I like the idea.  James?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, awesomes.

With that in mind, let's everyone start planning.  Around this instant
prelude...  Sorry, I promised to pass the story past James first, but I
think this part needs to go public.

---

A flood of Legionnaires flooded out the LNH lobby door.  The Great
Catastrophe said, "Oh, it must be time to fight evil!"

January Jones, er, Emma Frost, er, January Frost said, "No, not you.
You'll have to fill out our liability forms first."  (pointing at a huge
pile of paperwork that Catastrophe had dodged - see The Great
Catastrophe #3)

"Well, okay.  But why aren't *you* going out to fight evil?"

"Because it's *my* job to defend headquarters!", she said with chest
prominently thrust out.

"Well, *all right*!  I'm all over that paperwork!"

Meanwhile, Dimm Bulbus climbed the stairwell.  It must have been fifty
stories.  But he'd gotten to what looked like the office level.

(to be continued)

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.