LNH20: Nudist Man: Origins

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:01:47 PST 2012

Tom Russell presents
NUDIST MAN: ORIGINS
an LNH20 adventure

   "Say, Nudist Man?  An undeniable part of your mystique is that we
don't know your real name."
   "Well, there's nothing so mysterious about that.  It's not like I'm
some 200-year-old amnesiac whose brain heals bad memories or something
idiotic like that.  I've never hidden my name, it's just that no one's
ever asked."
   "Alright, then: what's your name?"
   "Richard.  Richard Wang."

(C) 2012 TOM RUSSELL.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Surprised (pleasantly) as I am that last year's Nudist Man story,
essentially a bad and obvious joke, was nominated for a RACCie, I
figured this whole "spend about a year writing a 20,000 word
installment of JOLT CITY" methodology was doing it wrong.  So, I
thought I'd write a sequel, with an even worse and more obvious
joke.  ;-D