LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #9

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:03:52 PST 2012

As far as weird time-travel stuff goes, there was a good (and rather
creepy) article on Cracked recently about time:
http://www.cracked.com/article_19659_7-theories-time-that-would-make-doc-browns-head-explode.html
I am an English Major and therefore have no idea how accurate any of
this is, but there are certainly a lot of good ideas that could be
mined for stories.

There was also another bizarre theory I came across recently that
actually fits quite nicely with the scene I wrote with the Perceptory:
http://www.physorg.com/news189792839.html This article suggests that
our universe is inside a black hole which is inside a wormhole which
is inside another universe. I wonder whether the Omnilooniverse is
located inside the Perceptory, which is located in a black hole
somewhere in our universe, which is located inside the "higher"
universe (the Fourth World?).

AJM (It's turtles all the way down...)