LNH20/Meta: Library Lad?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:40:56 PST 2012

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:41:22 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> I may be writing a scene soon set in the Twentyverse LNHQ's library.
> (And if not I probably will eventually.) Andrew, I remember earlier
> you mentioned you had an idea for Library Lad in LNH20. What was it?

Um.  I'm not entirely sure what my original idea is, but the one that comes
to mind right now is two things:

1.) He's actually the Classic LNH Library Lad, and just walks between the
libraries via L-space.

2.) He can remember all of his previous incarnations, including being
Thoth, Egyptian God of Knowledge.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, something like that.