LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #10: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:25:40 PST 2012

quoth Scott Eiler as of Fri, 10 Feb 2012 02:25:10 +0000:

> Well, I think you answered my question.  *No one's* coming down the
> stairwell!  Correct me if I'm wrong, but:  All known Spoons are now
> outside LNHHQ; as far as the Legion knows, all Spoons aside from one
> decoy always *were* outside LNNHQ; and there's bigger stuff going on
> now.  If my viewpoint character is going to interact with anyone, he'll
> have to go that extra distance.  And if he decides to turn around and go
> home, he might have a problem...

I think the decoy is still there. After all, the decoy was in a basement
in use by the LNH, and the dragon was in one of the sub-sub basements the
LNH hasn't explored (maybe except for Too-Much-Time-etc)

-- Lalo “not enough time on his hands man” Martins
(I think I already made this .sig before... no matter, still true)