LNHY/META: A Call To Corruption

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:37:48 PST 2012

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 03:29:23 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> On Feb 9, 10:17 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ah, how appropriate for the Biblically-themed LNHY!
>
> Speaking of which, I've no ideas at the moment, but I just had a
> thought: what if Kid Kicked-Out is actually Cain? His powers could be
> a result of the curse placed upon him, and he's somehow forgotten his
> true past. Or not...

...I like it. o.o But I'm not sure.  Arthur, what do you think?  I remember
you said at one point that you had plans for Cain and Abel (I remember the
latter was Super Winner Boy).

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, just getting near the end of GaoGaiGar,
so those names have very different meanings.