LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #12

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:40:13 PST 2012

On Feb 9, 9:55 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 11:41 am, "Adrian J. McClure" <mrfantast... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "Great Curt Swan's ghost! I have the strangest feeling I'm in two
> > places at once!"
>
> I had thought that several days had passed since the end of issue #5.
> Wasn't it midnight when the pizzas were delivered to the dragon?
>
> Martin

Well, in that issue time was constantly shifting, especially around
the Waterfront District, where there's already a lot of weird magic
floating around. I figured that Doc Nostalgia and his group were still
at the museum because that plotline hadn't been resolved. A (very
busy) day or so has passed at the LNHQ at this point, while an hour
has passed at the museum. I don't think we can even measure the
passage of time at the Waterfront District.

AJM (wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...)