LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #9

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 19:05:56 PST 2012

On Jan 28, 1:17 pm, "Adrian J. McClure" <mrfantast... at gmail.com>
wrote:
> It was almost midnight at the waterfront district

Yes, yes, good, I remembered correctly!

> It had been an hour since he'd gotten there now. He'd left at exactly
> midnight, but something seemed to be wrong with time here. It had been
> noon half an hour ago, but by now it had more or less decided to be
> night. The pizza had long gone cold by now, at least most of the time.
> Sometimes the pizza was piping hot again, sometimes the ingredients
> had gone back to their original state,

Of course because the pizza is in a box it is neither hot nor cold but
in a mixed state. :)

Okay, so Doc Nostalgia has Wolverine's disease.  (He can appear
everywhere at once.)  That's his problem.  Time has definitely
passed.  I assume everybody went home, showered, put on new costumes
and returned to the museum. :)

Martin