LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #12

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 9 19:00:26 PST 2012

On 2/9/2012 6:55 PM, Martin Phipps wrote:
> On Feb 9, 11:41 am, "Adrian J. McClure"<mrfantast... at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> "Great Curt Swan's ghost! I have the strangest feeling I'm in two
>> places at once!"
>
> I had thought that several days had passed since the end of issue #5.
> Wasn't it midnight when the pizzas were delivered to the dragon?

Heh.  What time of day would West Virginians go up in the hills to neck?
  I was thinking afternoon, but evening would work for me...

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.