LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #10: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 9 18:25:10 PST 2012

On 2/8/2012 7:57 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:21:05 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> Y'know, I did have a scene that I thought up for #9 but wound up
>> leaving out because I wanted to get it out quickly which would set up
>> the answer Scott's question quite nicely. I'll call dibs after Martin
>> is done, assuming he doesn't contradict what I had in mind too much.
>> Hoping I'll get it done much more quickly this time.

Well, I think you answered my question.  *No one's* coming down the
stairwell!  Correct me if I'm wrong, but:  All known Spoons are now
outside LNHHQ; as far as the Legion knows, all Spoons aside from one
decoy always *were* outside LNNHQ; and there's bigger stuff going on
now.  If my viewpoint character is going to interact with anyone, he'll
have to go that extra distance.  And if he decides to turn around and go
home, he might have a problem...

> I've been thinking about doing a "Guide to what the characters are up to at
> this point", so I'll post that after Adrian's chapter!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, woo~

I'm thinking the next Clueless Lad Team-Up might feature The LNH
Receptionist.  Well, I suppose Kindle and Sous Generis might be hanging
around HQ too.  I'd guess the leadership trio is going out to fight
evil, though maybe Clueless Lad could catch them on the way out...
Maybe I need the Character Guide.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.