LNHY/META: A Call To Corruption

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 06:13:15 PST 2012

On Feb 8, 11:41 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, in the next issue of Looniverse Y, Kid Enthusiastic-Y is going to
> audition new members of the System Corrupters!  But he needs *your* help!
>
> The System Corrupters can only accept one character per author!  We need
> net.villains to join in!  Submit a character with name, description,
> powers, and personality.  Feel free to submit multiple characters, but make
> sure they're Usable Without Permission!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and feel free to add LNHers, too!

Go ahead and use my DNSDaemon from the classic LNH universe.  Techno-
organic demon, with all that implies, plus teleportation with the
smell of brimstone and burning AOL disks.  I didn't really get to use
him in my "heroic" Brotherhood of Net.Villains over in a.outSiders
(and if you reference that series, make sure you get the capital "S"
and lowercase "o", not the other way around), so go ahead and have fun
with his hidden potential.