LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #10: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:21:05 PST 2012

On Feb 8, 10:10 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Okay, just give me a few hours.  I have to go to work now and I'll
> write something when I come back this evening (my time, morning your
> time).

Y'know, I did have a scene that I thought up for #9 but wound up
leaving out because I wanted to get it out quickly which would set up
the answer Scott's question quite nicely. I'll call dibs after Martin
is done, assuming he doesn't contradict what I had in mind too much.
Hoping I'll get it done much more quickly this time.

AJM