LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #10: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 8 18:38:26 PST 2012

On 2/8/2012 12:37 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Feb 8, 9:19 am, Andrew Perron<pwer... at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Anyone who hasn't taken a crack at cascading want to step up and give it a
>> try?  Wil?  Scott?  Robin?
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, free for all!
>
> Maybe one of us should go write up a plot synopsis for the wiki? It
> would probably help writing another chapter if any of us had any idea
> what was going on...

I think I understand the plot to this point, but before I jump in to a
main episode (or even another Clueless Lad Team-Up) I'll have to pay
much more attention to who's about to come down the stairwell in LNHHQ.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.