REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #96 - December 2011 [spoilers]

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:19:15 PST 2012

Adrian replied:
> I very much agree with that, and I've been thinking about it ever
> since. It's been especially on my mind since the Watchmen debacle. So
> I've been slowly trying to track down contact info for the various
> founding LNHers. Here are the ones I've found to date:

[...]

Hmm, well...

Years ago, at the time of the Ape Month Challenge that Tom set for 2006
(the ongoing High Concept Challenge that we have today has a rather
lengthy pre-history, you see), I asked Matt Rossi if I could use some
of his Load Island Renegade team characters (specifically Swordmaster
and the Whip) in the story that eventually bulked out to become _Limp-
Asparagus Lad_ #56-58.

Matt replied that he had pretty much forgotten about them, was no longer
interested in them, and that I could use or abuse them in whatever way
I wanted.  It may be just a bit presumptious to assume that in turn I
can pass all his LIR characters to the rest of RACC, but from context
I think they would count as free for use.

Any thoughts?

---
Saxon Brenton