LNH20: Yet More Tasty Crunchy Ideas

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:05:46 PST 2012

I was thinking about something, and realized that it wanted to use
Plotdevicium.  However, I also realized that one of the themes of LNH20 so
far has been working its metafictional callouts into the narrative a bit
more.  So, I fiddled with the idea and came up with something a bit
different:

Awesomenium: A molecular lattice of carbon, silicon, geranium, tin, and
flerovium.  Reacts positively to net.human powers, allowing energy to be
channeled, reflected, deflected and manipulated in various ways.
Discovered and named by Kid Enthusiastic.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, heh heh flerovium.