RACCIES: 2011 First Voting Ballot

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:32:14 PST 2012

On Feb 1, 4:22 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm going to abstain this year. Due to time constraints, I only read LNH20 and some LNH, and I've heard there's some really great non-LNH stuff being posted, so I think my vote would unfairly shift the balance there.

Personally, I look at the ballot as an indication of some of the
year's best work, and an invitation to read it.  I now have until
March 15 to read some of the stories I might have missed the
first time around — and I certainly plan to do so before voting.

--Rob Rogers
--Never lets his personal preferences prevent him
from voting in "real" elections...