LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #10: The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 02:21:11 PST 2012

On Feb 2, 5:33 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> LNH20 Comics Presents #10
> The Spoon of Destiny Saga Part 10: "Switch Play"
> Chapter 10 of a chaotic add-on cascade
> By Andrew Perron
> ----
>
> Far from the LNHQ's sub-basements, in a very different set of labyrinthine
> catacombs, deep beneath the Vatican...
>
> And "labyrinthine" was no exaggeration, thought Killswitch.  The Espionage
> Squad had already had to dodge two minotaurs and a gelatinous cube, as well
> as solve a sliding block puzzle.
>
> Configuration Man, the squad's technology expert, nudged him.

Hmm.  That's a lot of syllables.  I imagine they'd just shorten it to
Con.  "Hey, Con, over here!"  Like that.  So he'd literally be Con
Man.  Ha ha ha.

Seriously, Con is my dad's nickname.  It is short for Cornelius.  So
I'm thinking he might literally be Cornelius Mann and he tried to join
the Legion as Con Man but they said it sounded too negative, like a
villain's name.  "But that's my name!" he says and after having Doc
Nostalgia suggest Con Lad he agreed to Configuration Man -because it
has the added benefit of describing what he can do- but in the field
they just call him Con.  That works for me.

Oh and if he changes his name is he an ex-Con?

Haven't finished reading yet.  If I don't have anything else to say
just assume it was all okay and good. :)

Martin