WWW: NEW! "CHEVALIER: The Queen's Mouseketeer" up now!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 21 18:35:05 PST 2012

On 12/19/2012 10:19 AM, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> Let the fancy shindig commence.
>
> Boy, that roasted pig's head sure draws a crowd. :)

Oooh, I can think of the next episode again!  Or maybe the episode after
that...

Sili, Dwarven General to The King:  "Ha!  This is *much* more fun than
the *King's* balls!"

Snootiel, Elven Chamberlain to The King:  (mutters) "That uncouth dwarf
shall surely get his 'fun'..."

Snootiel slips an envelope to an orc in a hooded cloak.

But tiny eyes are watching...!

- For the record and in a legally binding manner, you have my full
permission to use this or something like it without further
consideration.  Unless you have other plans, that is.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews