LNH: Parsnip the Christmas Miracle Maggot #4 out of 4: Beyond Shia LaBeouf!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 20 20:28:31 PST 2012

On 12/20/2012 4:38 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> This Holiday Special is brought to you by:
>
> The Parsnip the Christmas Miracle Maggot Nativity Set:  For the first
> time ever you can finally buy this finely crafted depiction of the scene
> where Parsnip helps deliver the baby Jesus (from the Classic Elsewhirl
> -- 'What If Parsnip the Christmas Miracle Maggot Had Gone Back in Time
> to Help Deliver Baby Jesus?!').  The set includes Parsnip, Mary, Joseph,
> The Three Wise Men, Various Barn Animals, King Herod's Secret Ninja
> Army, and of course last (but certainly not least) Baby Jesus!  Let your
> family share in that magic and make this Important Part of Elsewhirl
> History a Part of Your History!!

Works for me.  But then I'm the one who put Holy Mary in the backstory
for the Powernaut.

> "Wait!  What's going on here?  What is this?  Why am I here?" said a
> completely befuddled Shia LaBeouf.  "WHY AM I HERE!!!?
>
> The Ultimate Ninja nodded.  "Yes.  Why is Shia LaBeouf here?"

I had to look Whatsisname up to make sure he was real.

> Posting this before the Mayan Apocalypse happens so you can read it
> before the Earth swallows you up.

The Mayan Apocalypse needs its own Miracle Pet.  I wonder if Habanero is
busy?

> I did find that after I had finished up Beige Midnight I had a thirst
> for doing another big project that would consume all of my creative
> energy (it's an addiction!) -- but I figured this time it would probably
> be best for this project to be outside of RACC so maybe I could make
> some dough off of it.  And so I'm already at work on it.  It will be a
> webcomic called 'Ripping Off King Arthur'.  I've got 16 strips so far.
> I'll probably post them somewhere on the web when I've completed 30 or
> more, which will be sometime next year.  The strip will have some of my
> LNH and NTB characters like Pope Lizardsaurus and Dr. Deadbeat.  And
> unlike LNH the Webcomic, the strip will have different artwork for each
> strip (except for the days that I'm lazy and also probably liberal use
> of copy and paste).
>
> So that's what I'll probably be doing mostly in 2013, although if I get
> some good ideas for LNH and RACC stories... I'll be sure to post them here.

As is becoming increasingly apparent, web comics *are* RACC stories. Web
comics with LNH characters are even LNH stories.  Good luck with it!

--
(signed) Scott Eiler, who right now actually has a homemade Ellipsis
action figure opening a jar of maggots where his Nativity set ought to

I know. - Archie Andrews