SW10: Powernaut 2011 #19: Your Friend Works For Us

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Dec 16 18:25:48 PST 2012

Things are about to explode.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2011c.htm#19

Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson:  Who is Eric X?

All links in this section can be found under
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/ .

Eric X is (relatively) new, but he's one of the most powerful men in the
world. Here's what we know he's done.

*    He used superhuman mimic powers to take over the island nation of
Tuvalu, and made it a preserve for pirate vampires.
(2008/assessment.htm) Tuvalu then became a strategic ally of the United
States.

*    He confronted Ellipsis and stormed the Polynesian god realm to
capture the Magic Fishhook of Tongafusifonua, with which he dragged a
fallen meteor of rare minerals to Tuvalu. (2010/uplift.htm)

*    He took over a nunnery in Tennessee, on suspicion that the nuns had
been working with Satanists. (2011/villainwar.txt)

That's just what we know. Beyond that, for one thing, he's rumored to be
the Anglican Archbishop of Kenya. Or rather, the Archbishop of Kenya is
rumored to be Eric X. And that archbishopric is already recruiting
American churches... For another, I think I saw him at a Secret Masters
conclave. (2007/raleigh.htm). He may well be leading that conclave now.
So at the very least, he's got a wide-ranging approach to the
accumulation of power.

What does he bring to the final confrontation? Probably every alliance
commmitment he ever made, plus the prayers of much of Africa and the
United States, that nature may be repaired naturally (or whatever). That
is all very significant in the Dreamtime.

I know. - Archie Andrews