HCC: High Concept Challenge 34, A Working Class Hero Is Something To Be

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 23:32:24 PST 2012

Wow, that is quite a bit like my current situation. @.@

> So! Your challenge!
>
> Write a story about a protagonist who has some sort of genre-specific
> very-important but very-unpaid calling-- superhero, sorcerer, paranormal
> investigator, what-have-you-- as well as a "normal", forty-plus hours a
> week job, and the difficulty (or ease) with which they balance their two
> vocations, their personal lives, and the physical demands of the human
> body.

Hmmmmmmm... Now I'm considering one of the advantages of being an LNH
member: the guaranteed stipend, which seems to be consistent between
universes. And wondering what it's like for a solo net.hero...

> I'll set the deadline for December 31.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmmmmm...