HCC: HCC33 results

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 12:49:54 PST 2012

Oh, joy.  I wait an extra day, and there's still only two votes.

Okay, by the tie-breaking powers invested in me, I lob Challenge #34
at Tom Russell, because of the sheer weirdness value of his
'Fragment of a letter...'

Meanwhile, I've been having trouble with the witty banter part of
 the comedy of errors inherent in my story 'An Account of the Final
Actions of Ms Perspicacia Wirthwhistle (Angel) on the Occasion of
the Apocalypse'.  I will try to get it finished and posted sometime
this week.

---
Saxon Brenton