LNH: Parsnip the Christmas Miracle Maggot #1 out of 4: The Maggot That Squirmed -- Christmas!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 14:43:20 PST 2012

On 12/6/12 3:19 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sunday, December 2, 2012 3:01:35 PM UTC-5, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

>> Back during RACC-Con '12, Rob and I were having some discussion about
>> Miracle Pets and I was telling him about this idea I had for a Halloween
>> Miracle Pet although I accidentally called him -- Pumpkin the Christmas
>> Miracle Maggot.  And the more I thought about it, the more I liked the
>> idea of making the next Christmas Miracle Pet a maggot.  So that's where
>> this came from.  Parsnip is the Kyle Rayner to Cauliflower's Hal Jordan.
>
> That comparison is way more welcome nowadays. <3

When I started to read Usenet was around the time that Hal Jordan went
nuts and was replaced by Rayner... I remember all the old comic fans
really hated Rayner (or at least the way they got rid of Jordan..

The only stuff with Rayner I ever read were Morrison JLAs... Morrison
made him interesting enough...

>> Arthur "Away in a Maggot..." Spitzer
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Christmas at ground zero~

Arthur "Or is he the Ben Reilly?" Spitzer