SW10: Powernaut 2011 #17: The Next Level

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Dec 6 19:21:16 PST 2012

On 12/6/2012 12:47 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Monday, December 3, 2012 11:45:27 AM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I actually have something ready.  I was going to publish it after next
>> issue, so as not to end Powernaut 2011 Part 2 with a big boring piece of
>> text.  But if it helps, I can move it.
>
> Honestly, I meant my remark as a compliment. XD But...

phew.  I get insecure when people can't read my mind even when I leave
pictographic clues.  8{o>

>> -    Asherah was a goddess of the natives and the next nation over, so
>> it was multi-cultural and tolerant to let her in. There was even a
>> movement to let her marry Yahweh! (insert reference)
>
> Oh, well that makes perfect WHAT
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, imagining a dark goddess of the Ewoks

For purpose of the narrative, just think Evil Bible Goddess.  But I
suppose I could share my reference now...
http://news.discovery.com/history/god-wife-yahweh-asherah-110318.html

I know. - Archie Andrews