LNH: Parsnip the Christmas Miracle Maggot #1 out of 4: The Maggot That Squirmed -- Christmas!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:19:53 PST 2012

On Sunday, December 2, 2012 3:01:35 PM UTC-5, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

<snip>
> Must still be recovering from
> yesterday's insane Thanksgiving.  The Cranburglar had attempted to ruin
> Thanksgiving by stealing Net.ropolis's supply of cranberry sauce (as
> well as those cranberry jelly slabs).  Fortunately, the LNH and Yam the
> Thanksgiving Miracle Yak were there to stop him.

Heeheeheehee <3 Love it, love it.

> "Yeah, yeah," said the Ultimate Ninja. "Let's get the corpse out of here
> and -- Wait!"  The Ultimate Ninja could feel something.  Something that
> was about to emerge from Cannon Fodder's nostril.

UN's little-used nostril sense ability!

> "Wait!" cried the Incredible-Man-With-No-Life.  "Don't kill it!  It
> won't do us any harm!"

How do you know tha--

> "I learned about it in Miracle Pet Monthly!"

Oh.

> "Jesus.  Not Again," said the Ultimate Ninja shaking his head.  "Okay,
> fine.  He's the new Christmas Miracle Pet.  But he's not going to be a
> member of the LNH.  No.  Never.  I don't care how much you plead or beg,
> he's never, never ever going to be a member.  Not as long as I'm in
> charge.  Do you people understand?!  Have I made myself clear?!"

*doodley-oodley-oop!* MAGGOT FORCE #1! WITH EXCLUSIVE ROTTING MEAT COVER!

> " ''''' '''''' '''''," said a slightly hurt Parsnip the Christmas
> Miracle Maggot.

I'm imagining him (her?) sounding like Woodstock in the Snoopy cartoons.

> NEXT WEEK:  Can Parsnip ever hope to escape the Shadow of Cauliflower?
> And if he does will anyone care?

I know right

> Back during RACC-Con '12, Rob and I were having some discussion about
> Miracle Pets and I was telling him about this idea I had for a Halloween
> Miracle Pet although I accidentally called him -- Pumpkin the Christmas
> Miracle Maggot.  And the more I thought about it, the more I liked the
> idea of making the next Christmas Miracle Pet a maggot.  So that's where
> this came from.  Parsnip is the Kyle Rayner to Cauliflower's Hal Jordan.

That comparison is way more welcome nowadays. <3

> Arthur "Away in a Maggot..." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Christmas at ground zero~