HCC: HCC33 Voting

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 02:06:33 PST 2012

It's been about a day, and no latecomers have been forthcoming, so it looks
to me as if High Concept Challenge #33 has two entries:

* 'Alley Abroad'
   by Dave Van Domeleon in _Coherent Super Stories_ #30

* 'Fragment of a letter attributed to Tostig, Saint of Heretics (c. 948-1000)'
   by Tom Russell

(Please feel free to yell at me if this is incorrect :-P

Let us commence voting then.  Say, one week.  Voting closes on 7th December 2012.
Send any votes to my hotmail address at:  saxonbrenton at hotmail.com

---
Saxon Brenton
currently reading: _Turtle Recall: The Discworld Companion...
So far_, Terry Pratchett and Stephen Briggs