HCC: HCC#31: Big Monster Battle! (Take 2)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:52:15 PDT 2012

Hey everybody,

Please forgive me for taking so long to get to this.  As several of
you have pointed out, there are, in fact, TWO entrants to the most
recent High Concept Challenge:

Coherent Super Stories #29,  by Dave Van Domelen
-- and --
Superhuman World 2011: Endgame #1, by Scott Eiler

So let the voting begin!

Please send your choice to robrogers72[at]gmail.com by Thursday, Aug.
30 at 5 p.m. PDT.

I'll congratulate the winner the next day... and then life will go on
as before, until we all die at the end of Beige Midnight.

--Rob Rogers
--Better really, really late than never...
--Which will be written on his tombstone