SW10/META: Hey People, Give Me An Idea

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 24 16:17:15 PDT 2012

This is a time in my publishing schedule when I look to the outside
world for ideas.  Otherwise my next quest and battle scene are going to
be predictable and boring.

I could fire up the random number generator and pick a character, a
venue, or both from my master lists.  I picked two characters that way
to throw in the RACCcon 2012 story.  But it's more fun to swipe plot
ideas from High Concept Challenge.  If Mr. Rob would go ahead and judge
the last one, Dvandom would probably be forced to give me an idea.  As
it is, though, I'll have to ask Dave politely.  And as long as I'm
asking, I might as well ask *everyone*.

Is there a High Concept which RACC would like to see in my next story?
I often save up High Concepts for challenges *years* in advance.
Perhaps others who are in my situation can spare me one.  8{C>

Thanks!  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.