LNH20: Clueless Lad Team-Up #2: Artwork

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Aug 13 19:11:24 PDT 2012

I'm into the goof-off time I allow myself between Powernaut series.  So
I finally banged out a cover with some Kiwi content.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/kiwi.png

I also cleaned up my previous cover with Nudist Man on it.  No, I didn't
de-nudify it, but I did sort of catch up with my higher production
values of the present day.  Clean art loads about twice as fast.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/nudist_man.png

Once upon a time, it took me all night to make a comic book cover.  Now
it takes about an hour.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.