SW10: Powernaut 2009 #6: Do You Remember Yesterday?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 12 14:28:13 PDT 2012

Why yes, that *is* the Forgotten Vigilante from the very first RACC High
Concept Challenge, and my very first story on RACC!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2009.htm#6

And yes, it's all coming together.  We've already seen the Powernaut in
the text story Earth 2011:  The Summer of Discontent.  Next week I plan
to publish Earth 2011:  Endgame #2 - which will lead into Powernaut
2011, a week or two after!

Will there be a Powernaut 2012, or will I just have to write old stories
like Powernaut 1962 from now on?  I guess we'll all find out together.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.