SW10: Powernaut 2009 #5: I Killed a Nazi!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 12 14:02:03 PDT 2012

On 8/12/2012 10:51 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, August 11, 2012 2:22:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2009.htm#5
>>
>> Bonus points if you remember the Forgotten Vigilante.
>
> [* From High Concept Challenge #1: The Forgotten Man, RACCateers!]

Yay, we have a winner!

> Interesting. I'm wondering if these different plot threads are going to come together at all.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, conceptual!

If you're asking whether the Forgotten Vigilante is going to come
together with a Powernaut story, this might very soon be very obvious.

If you're asking whether the Powernaut will come together with other
plot threads, yeah, that's coming soon too.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.