SW10: Powernaut 2009 #4: Vigilante War Hero Arrested!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Aug 5 16:05:58 PDT 2012

On 8/5/2012 1:10 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, August 4, 2012 9:01:18 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 8/4/2012 4:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>> Thank goodness. But who's the guy in the suit?
>>
>> Oh!  I was hoping I could skip that description too.  Doesn't the guy
>> with the big nose in the superhero suit look enough like the lawyer with
>> the big nose in the previous episodes?  8{C>
>
> Well, yes, but I was actually talking about the lawyer! XD
>
>> I considered leaving Skyhawk out of this part of the story.  But Skyhawk
>> would never let the Powernaut fly around unescorted.  It's kind of a
>> rule in my world:  Watch the Powernaut.  8{D>
>
> Watch the birdie!

Well then.  Skyhawk is the Powernaut's handler.  He handles the business
affairs of the Power Patrol, and tries to keep the Powernaut out of
trouble.  Oh, good luck with that.

And hey, didn't the Powernaut have a different handler in 2005?  Why yes
he did!  Untold story, 2006!

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.