SW10: Powernaut 2009 #4: Vigilante War Hero Arrested!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 4 18:01:18 PDT 2012

On 8/4/2012 4:52 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Saturday, August 4, 2012 3:52:39 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2009.htm#4
>>
>> Finally, the actual team-up!  Oh, did I skip the Fight Each Other Before
>> Teaming Up stage? Why yes I did. For this story, that would only have
>> gotten in the way.
>
> Thank goodness. But who's the guy in the suit?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, he's kind of adorable in panel... four?

Oh!  I was hoping I could skip that description too.  Doesn't the guy
with the big nose in the superhero suit look enough like the lawyer with
the big nose in the previous episodes?  8{C>

I considered leaving Skyhawk out of this part of the story.  But Skyhawk
would never let the Powernaut fly around unescorted.  It's kind of a
rule in my world:  Watch the Powernaut.  8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.