LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #4

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:09:28 PDT 2012

On Friday, August 3, 2012 10:57:13 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> heh.  I was about to claim he was talking about Clueless Lad.  But
>
> Clueless Lad is less an anomaly than a source of great power.  And of
>
> course, at the rate we both write LNH stories, you'll get your claim in
>
> first.  8{C>

Well there are a lot of anomalies on the legion and in the LNHQ--there's also the Dragon and its various artifacts. That's becuase the LNHQ is the biggest anomaly of them all, and it tends to draw in others of its kind. Drawing them all into one place allows them to balance each other out--though it could also create some dangerous reactions.

I'm sure Acton Lord is interested in Clueless Lad too. That guy has a lot of irons in the fire.

Adrian (not working nearly as fast as I should)