LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 3 18:45:48 PDT 2012

On 8/1/2012 10:10 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> "Dear Dr. Contraption,
>
> "In my experiments with dimensional travel, I have discovered the
> presence of a powerful extradimensional anomaly with the potential to
> reshape the world. This anomaly has arrived at the LNHQ and will
> likely become another member of the Legion. I submit that we set
> aside our differences for the moment and investigate it further,
> taking any action necessary to neutralize it."
>
> "Your truly,
>
> "Acton Lord."
>
> "Interesting." An ectactic smile began to break his impassive
> expression. "This definitely sounds like it bears study."

Oooh, foreshadowing!  Now, is Acton Lord saying The Spoon is about to
join the Legion, or is he even talking about The Spoon?

Oh, and I liked the pie fight.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.