[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #30: To Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Hell And Back Again, Part 6

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:29:28 PDT 2012

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 02:29:37 +0000 (UTC), Wil Alambre wrote:

> "Get back in the car," the Super Wizard From Space said calmly, "I'll
> handle this."
>
> "I'm just going to wait in the hack and let you handle this," the Devil
> agreed.

These aren't the cosmic hellbeasts you're looking for.

> The Devil was a bit concerned about the wizard. Not that he believed
> whatever was angrily lurking in the dark would actually pose a threat.
> It was the early onset of insubstansibility. He knew the wizard was a
> fairly shallow individual, lacking little character beyond his powerful
> violence and sideways sense of justice, but he believed he had enough
> substance that it wouldn't manifest so soon. Would the idea of the
> wizard be enough to follow through to Quinto-hell?

Ooooo.  Metaphysical weakness.

> "So *this* is the location you've ensconced yourselves!" the Secret
> Living Language boomed with a hungry sense of amusement.

That sentence needs an "in" somewhere.  Or possibly "in which". (I wouldn't
complain, but it *is* the SLL.)

> Infinite levels of exponentially ideological universes,
> each more purely quixotic than the one antevenient to it! All waiting to
> metamorphosize into an apportion of the grand unifying theory that is
> me!"

You're a madmeme!  A MADMEME!

> "What fresh triple-hell is this?"

Heeheeheeheehee <3

> It was as large
> as the car, vaguely canine in shape, with short powerful legs and a
> gigantic, barrel-shaped torso. Its massive broad shoulders branched out
> in nine individual necks, all with a vicious tooth-filled doberman head
> at the end. It was terribly scarred, all of its fur burned away. Its
> legs were bent the wrong way, broken and twisted, but it still used them
> painfully to try to wrap itself around the statue's legs, looking for
> comfort and protection. Its whines were desperate and sad.

Poor Triple-Cerberus ;.;

> AUTHOR'S NOTES
>
> Once upon a time, this arc was estimated to only be four issues. Ha,
> what heady, carefree days those were, full of youthful optimism.

We laughed, then.  There were concerts in the part...

> Speaking of optimism, I turned thirty-five years old this week.
> I accept tithes in Yapese rai stones and Canadian Tire money.

Congraturation!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, retreading his billfold.