LNH: 20th Anniversary Special, Part #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 29 16:51:26 PDT 2012

On 4/29/2012 12:11 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>> SCOTT EILER
>>
>> Oh, all right.
>>
>> I'm late to *this* party, but I can certainly respect any storyline that
>> can keep going for twenty years.  Getting multiple people to keep it
>> going is impressive too.
>>
>> Happy LNH 20!
>
> Well, I'm glad someone here can keep it short and sweet. :P

Why thank you.  I *could* have written more about keeping a series going
for twenty years with some input from other people... but then it would
be about me, not the LNH.  I'll just add, I respect the LNH enough to
join in.  (At least with a token effort.)

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.