LNH: Digital JUMP! #9: INDIGO! The Melancholy of Kimball Kinnison!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:31:29 PDT 2012

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 18:27:32 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 4/26/2012 11:55 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

<snip>
>> Issue #9 - INDIGO!  The Melancholy of Kimball Kinnison!
>
> All right, I can look up Kimball Kinnison, but I can't figure out what
> he has to do with this story.

Well, if you look over older issues (all available at
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8877212/Ununniliad.html ), you'll see that they
never have anything to do with the story!  Digital JUMP! titles parody a
specific style of anime episode titles (which seems to be a popular titling
scheme in Japanese media in general), and are most influenced by Slayers
(especially in their alphabetical format).

>> And with that, she started leaping up and down, laughing gleefully.
>> "Bwahahaha, YES!  Got the bloody bastard!  Oh!" She pounded her fist
>> into her palm. "But that *does* feel good."
>
> Ahh... I do like stories where the heroes pull off a well-planned
> victory against all odds.  Well done.

Why thank you! <3 But it's not over yet!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ten years to finish one storyline, woo!